woody

W/A options for Aquatica D70

Hi,

I'm just expecting delivery of my new (used) Aquatica D70 housing. Can't wait!!!!

Can anyone tell me what port/shade/focus gear/zoom gear/diopter combinations (zoom gear where applicable of course) are needed for the Aquatica D70 housing for the following lenses:

1. Sigma 10-20mm

2. Tokina 12-24mm

3. Sigma 15mm FE

These are not covered in Aquatica's lens port chart

Thanks

well off the top of my hat, the Sigma 10-20 gear is the the same as the 15-30mm and the extension is the thinnest one of the lot (part number escapes me for the moment), i'll get the 15mm fisheye focus gear number for you soon and you won't need an extension for this lens, get the fisheye shade if you plan on using the 15mm fisheye or eventually the Nikkor 10.5, otherwise the W.A. will fit the 10-20 /12-24, as far as the Tokina I have no clue, you might need a custom gear for that one. I dont know about the Tokina but I've had a lot of satisfaction with the Sigma 10-20mm

Regards

And finally no diopter needed on these lenses

Thanks Jean. I'm probably going for the 10-20 as my standard zoom and the 10.5 later. If you could provide the part numbers for the 10-20 that would be great since I need to order these bits and pieces.

My vote would also be the 10-20 as viz art stated.

hi woody!

meta se tasal?!

did you consider the 12-24mm Nikon? Any pro/cons when compared to the Sigma 10-20.

Id be interested in trying out the sigma :D

A

Sponsors

Advertisements