This should be a hoot....

Going onboard tonight then over the next few days diving from it. :P

rig.jpg

sorry you have to rough it :P

Good friends with Paul Allan? because that's his boat.

Yep it's Mr Allens rig alright.

It's here to check out the place and maybe the man himself will come over for a few dives.

Went out onto it tonight and back out again tomorrow to help check some dive sights out. It's really strange that something so big belongs to one person just to go for a dive on now and again. It kind of feels like something out of James Bond??

See you all in a few days, will try to get some pics, might not be allowed.. <_< .

Wags

Are you for real??? That boat is insane!!!!

Did I hear you say that you needed a gear carrier?

Well it just goes to show, even if you have all the money in the world, the weather can still mess you around. Ever since it arrived the weather here in Exmouth has been horrible, rain... rain...rain and wind...wind....wind... and all trips have been cancelled for days..... <_< <_<

O well at least I get to cuddle my girl...good snuggle weather :P

Gotta love a diveboat where you can land an S76...

Yeh the S76 does it for me too ... oh wait ... thats not what they call any of the onboard Bars or Spas ?

It's a sikorsky s76 helicopter, not a spar...anyhow it looks like due to the all bad weather, the rig is going to move on from here<_<

It's like we have a wet season here now..I can remember it would go near a whole year without rain....not this year...

One chopper just isn't enough, I too would need two. :P

Need two choppers? This is still the boat for you! :D If you look closely, there's room for two. In fact one of the pics has a chopper on the bow, and another pic has one across the back deck/basketball court. :P

Yup that's what I meant, saw it. :P

Octopus cost Allen over US$200 million and has Permanent crew of 60, including several former Navy Seals.It has two helicopters, seven boats, a 10 man submarine and a remote controlled vehicle for crawling on the Ocean floor. The submarine has the capacity to sleep eight for up to two weeks underwater.

http://www.yachtcrew-cv.com/paulallen.htm

Soooo...how was it and where did you go?

I saw this boat in Whitter Alaska and then again in Seward Alaska when we were out there fishing. Yes, I said the F word. :unsure:

Awesome....tell us about your adventure!

Sponsors

Advertisements