cor

Celebrate the Sea contest results

Im not sure if any other wetpixel members placed, but my wife Julie got the bronze medal in the 10 image portfolio. Images were recently added here.

She also just had her first cover in Duiken Magazine, the dutch version of the german Tauchen. A colorful hermit crab.

Cor

Congrats Julie. Wetpixel member, and a buddy, Darek Sepiolo took second in W/A and his names up again in for HM in the portfolio. Good job Darek.

Rand

I won the gold medal in the wide angle print category. I was second in the portfolio category. Not very active, but still a wetpixel member.

A lot of my pictures can be found at: http://www.elysia.nl

The winning pictures are not there yet. They will have to be published first.

I will put my Mozambique photo's there very soon. A beautifull place where I plan to give a wide angle photo workshop in August.

Im not sure if any other wetpixel members placed, but my wife Julie got the bronze medal in the 10 image portfolio. Images were recently added here.

She also just had her first cover in Duiken Magazine, the dutch version of the german Tauchen. A colorful hermit crab.

Cor

:( I´ve won last year the gold medal in video, but never received the prize. This year I´ve won the silver medal, but....I´dont´know wich is the prize, instead ask for it more than 5 times by email. !!! Next year of course, I´m not going to participate.

:( I´ve won last year the gold medal in video, but never received the prize. This year I´ve won the silver medal, but....I´dont´know wich is the prize, instead ask for it more than 5 times by email. !!! Next year of course, I´m not going to participate.

Julie isnt able to reach anyone either to get her price. I think she has given up on them.

Cor

Sponsors

Advertisements