Sign in to follow this  
wetpixel

New moderator!

Hello, all -

Cybergoldfish has been made moderator of the film forum and member photo areas! We should all thank him for his valuable contributions to wetpixel -- especially for the little jabs he takes at some of us on here. :)

Bob will also be moderating the photo contest forum, which should work better than the "send mail to eric and have it disappear into a black hole" method that we used to use! :(

Thanks Eric,

I consider this a great honour.

Getting to know everyone on the site (from novice to fossil) has been great fun. I hope my enthusiasm for photography, both film & digital has helped and will continue to do so.

The majority of people posting to the photography forums have produced some incredible images and I feel privileged to be a witness to the development of some incredible talents.

Cheers

Bob

Huzzah!

(That's what they say over there right??? :-)

Great to have you on the team Bob.

Cheers

James

Thanks Sweetheart! :)

BTW. I was thinking of introducing a grammar forum for our little neighbourhood, being as I got the title to go with it!!!!

Craig: Darling, have you booked up for Seychelles 2004 yet?

Since craig seems to be the resident video expert (we all drool over his work!), he has been given moderator status on the video forum. Hopefully he will have some interesting people to talk to when we start attracting more video folk. :)

Well Done Bob. Ooooooh if only they KNEW you!!!!!!

Mark

Congrats Bob and Craig.

Let the good times roll.

Steve

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements