Sign in to follow this  
tkr

Sea & Sea 110 strobe

It seems a very long time now since these new strobes were first anounced.

Has anyone any idea if they are a reality? Was there really some patent infringement with Inon over those multiple flash tubes that has scuppered their launch?

Do Aliens exsist ?

depends on what you wish to believe in !

they seem to have halted production of them, maybe a copyright/pat issue over inon ? who know's

i was awaiting, then gave up and got Z-240

craig

Promises, promises.........

I actually contacted their USA office last week and asked - "Will there ever really be a YS110 strobe available in the USA??"

Here is the reply I just received:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. The YS-110 internal components have undergone extensive testing and re-testing to ensure optimal performance and reliability prior to release onto the market and the reason for the prolonged wait. The YS-110 is scheduled to be available in November. This information is the latest available from Sea&Sea Japan and all we can offer at this time. We understand your frustration and ask for your patience a little while longer, you will not regret it.

Thank you, Tabata USA

I'm in the same boat as you, I need to make a strobe decision and am not sure I can believe this revision to the revised date again.......

Cheers,

Sieg

I hear thatn the TOKAD guys ( Sea & Sea parent company ) are less that thrilled by thesed delays, and would expect them to focus a lot of effort in getting right. and right real quick as market share is going , going , gone.

I hear thatn the TOKAD guys ( Sea & Sea parent company ) are less that thrilled by thesed delays, and would expect them to focus a lot of effort in getting right. and right real quick as market share is going , going , gone.

Am thinking of where my 50 unit order will end up ??

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements