kriptap

Whats this

post-1562-1157153179_thumb.jpgSaw this on UWMAG does anyone know a link to this macro light thingy? Thx

Watch Ebay, They pop up there every now and then for a substantially cheaper price.

Too bad, I don't think there is one that woudl fit a Subal flatport :)

There are plenty of custom Subal flat ports around for them. One of the people on my trip to Bali had one on a Subal. That one actually broke down - although I was able to fix it (it seems to be only my strobes I can't get to work!).

Alex

There are plenty of custom Subal flat ports around for them. One of the people on my trip to Bali had one on a Subal. That one actually broke down - although I was able to fix it (it seems to be only my strobes I can't get to work!).

Alex

Oh no... more things to buy :) thanks for the information. My Inon dealer did not know anything about Subal being compatible with the ring flash and my subal dealer does not seem to know anything about it either. Any idea who might have it?

I think that the ports may have been custom made in the UK, but there are plenty around. I don't know of any specifically - but I know quite a few Subal users who have the quad flash.

Alex

Ocean optics in the UK do a subal port which will fit.

I dont think its listed on their web site but all the contact details are http://www.oceanoptics.co.uk/menu.htm

Colin

Colin, thanks for the link. I will contact Ocean Optics to get some info.

Sponsors

Advertisements