erika

Inon Z240 or Sea & Sea YS 90 strobes

I have a Nikon D200 with Sea & Sea housing and for what I understand I will be able to use either strobe in TTL mode. So which one is the better strobe????

Will I be able to use all functions of the Z240, such as focus light?

Which is more powerful, more reliable, more sturdy or whatever other qualities you can find?

I would go with the Z240 any time. Faster recycle time, built-in modeling light, more power, etc.

Hi Erika

well firstly, you wont be able to use any strobe in TTL mode if you dont have the TTL converter unit :blink:

not sure what your first cx of strobe is, but i use the Z-240 with my D200 and DX-200 with S&S TTL converter and they work a treat, extremely fast strobes.

regards

craig

not sure what your first cx of strobe is, but i use the Z-240 with my D200 and DX-200 with S&S TTL converter and they work a treat, extremely fast strobes.

Anyone know if this setup would work with a D2x in a Nexus housing? How does the ttl unit attach to the housing? Bracket?

Thanks!

Espen :blush:

Anyone know if this setup would work with a D2x in a Nexus housing? How does the ttl unit attach to the housing? Bracket?

Thanks!

Espen :blush:

Hi Espen.

The ttl unit attaches to a bracket that is mounted onto your left control handle, according to data, this unit will work with your D2X, it matters not of you housing, however it must be wired with all 5 pins connected.

you will require the Z-240 in order to operate

regards

Craig

Sponsors

Advertisements