Lndr

Images in Asian Diver

I'm pretty happy to have five images in the Oct/Nov Asian diver. Four as winners in the Layang Layang contest and one (ghost pipefish) in the subsciption advert :blush:

sweet!

congrats on your wins, nicely done

I was just reading through the magazine over the weekend and came across the winning shots from Layang Layang contest and I was really impressed! I had considered going but did not. For some reason I did not expect the results to be as fantastic as they were. :)

The number 1 shot that jumped out at me was your shot of the Jacks. I really liked the motion and the angle with the brilliant blue/black backdrop. Looked to be a healthy school. The other shots were great as well - you should be proud!

Thanks for the great shots - I hope you won some fun prizes.

-- Justin

Congratulations Leander!! - Well deserved.

Looking forward to seeing the hard copy.

Thanks for the compliments :) ... I really get a buzz out of seeing my pics out there for people to see :lol:

Justin, I had an awesome week at Layang Layang. The competition was just the icing on the cake! Met some fantastic folk and the judges were friendly and enthusiastic. I'm glad you liked the shots ... The Jacks were on Shark's Cave Wall - it was a big school streaming along the wall at 40m, so quite a challenge to get down there and get the shot! Had heaps of fun getting it, right up the fish's noses with a fish eye on that one :lol: The vertical walls at Layang were something I was trying to catch all week in my wide angles.

re prizes, I have a nice guy's Omega watch (for sale :P) and a liveaboard to the Maldives for me and a buddy, as well as some regs and luggage!

Peter, we were there for 10 days at the end of July

cheers

Leander

Sponsors

Advertisements