Sign in to follow this  
caminu

Bali 2006

Just spent a short vacation in Bali. did several dives around the Tulamben area. Here are some of the photographs from this trip:

bali2006-027.jpg

bali2006-049.jpg

bali2006-087.jpg

bali2006-226.jpg

bali2006-253.jpg

bali2006-459.jpg

I really like those a lot. Very nice colors and bold imagery. I think you've done a great job of isolating your subject to make the image really pop out and draw the eye in. The only one I was "less" fond of was the crab which did not have as good a background.

Thanks a lot. If you have any more, we would love to see them!

BTW - what were you shooting with?

Very descent shots! I'd be more than happy if i'd be able to shoot something similar within three weeks when i'll be diving over there...

Udo

I really like those a lot. Very nice colors and bold imagery. I think you've done a great job of isolating your subject to make the image really pop out and draw the eye in. The only one I was "less" fond of was the crab which did not have as good a background.

Thanks a lot. If you have any more, we would love to see them!

BTW - what were you shooting with?

Justin, any nicer background for that boxer crab and it'd be unnatural. :D These guys are usually hiding under something.

From the quality of those pics, the colors etc... is there any doubt that's it's a Canon? :)

Nice stuff Adam. I assume the harlequins and boxers were from Seraya?

the photos were taken by a canon 1ds2 with inon strobes.

and yes, most of them were from seraya :) (except for the pygmy, the triplefin and the pink anemonefish)

Edited by caminu

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements