Sign in to follow this  
Style

Some of my first photos

Hi everyone!

I am pretty new to underwater photografing. I started photografing about 6 month ago and these are some of my best shots this far. I am using a Sony DSC p-11 pocketcamera with no external flash or any other stuff.

Right now am I looking for a digital SLR camera. I will probobly by a Nikon d70.

Plz give my some advises of how to get better photos in the future

269186572_f8b1049482.jpg

269191932_ccbbc655c6.jpg

269191929_fbf1ef4fa6.jpg

269189451_ef443648d8.jpg

269189449_de3b21a99d_o.jpg

269189448_d9e63b3abb.jpg

269186586_ace963fa74.jpg

269186579_bd75786155.jpg

269186580_4fabac7d18.jpg

Edited by Style

Hi Style,

I'm pretty new myself but like your work, especially given that it was taken without external flash. I'm surprized the internal flash allowed you make the black background shot in image 4.

Image 3 fails to establish a "personal contact" with the fish due to the angle of the shot but I like it anyway because a) it's a fish B) it has a big bite taken out of its flank, which I haven't seen too often.

For some reason image 6 makes me a bit disoriented, no clue what is up or down. The next one with the slightly open clam works much better for me.

What happened with the last shot? The top left appears in black and white???

Bart

Hi Style,

I'm pretty new myself but like your work, especially given that it was taken without external flash. I'm surprized the internal flash allowed you make the black background shot in image 4.

Image 3 fails to establish a "personal contact" with the fish due to the angle of the shot but I like it anyway because a) it's a fish B) it has a big bite taken out of its flank, which I haven't seen too often.

For some reason image 6 makes me a bit disoriented, no clue what is up or down. The next one with the slightly open clam works much better for me.

What happened with the last shot? The top left appears in black and white???

Bart

Hi!

Image number 3 I only took becouse of the big bite in the fish. Thought it looked very coll.

The alst photo is actuly black and white in the upper left corner. Its becouse of the built in flash as it doesnt reach out the the whole image, particulary the left side, the colours got totaly fucked up there so I had to do something about it and the black and white was the solution for it.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements