photovan

Opened our new Gallery today

Hi folks, we've had a big week here -- today I opened my own exhibition space in conjunction with a gift shop that has been selling my work in their shop for about 6 years now. We leased the shop next to theirs, cut a hole through the cavity brick dividing wall, partitioned it, painted it, and hung some images. Not all UW, but about 1/3 are. If you're interested you can see a pic of the new space on my blog:

Gallery

darren

Congratulations Darren!

Looks like a great space and should help you corner the market.

I'll certainly be dropping in if I'm ever up your way, I'd love to see your ANZANG whale shark pic 'in the flesh'

Wow! Looks very nice indeed... I make mine Anthony's words, if I ever go to Brisbane I'll make sure I stop by.

Hey Darren, that's great.

You have some nice pics there.

Looking forward to having a heap of your pics in our setup once we get it on line.

Here is the room we need to transform.

room.jpg

room1.jpg

My comments apply equally to your space too Wags! Can't wait to hear the updates from you both about your successes! :D

Hey wags, great looking space, it is amazing what you can achieve with a bit of effort, some paint, and plenty of no-more-gaps. In our case we also needed a diamond-tipped angle grinder and a jack-hammer....which is always great fun, but very dusty. And Anthony, Wags and Kelly will recognise the whale shark from the ANZANG Awards...

... I'd love to see your ANZANG whale shark pic 'in the flesh'...

Anthony, might be easier for you to fly to Tasmania and visit the Wilderness Gallery at Cradle Mountain... I have a 40+ print exhibition titled "Far and Wild" opening there on the 16th of this month and continuing through 2007, and the whale shark is in that show too...maybe you could take the dry suit and have a dive in Dove Lake, or better still, Tassie's East coast beckons...

Good to know Darren - they sometimes have very cheap flights to Tassie... :D

Only GF has a drysuit - so I'll just have to freeze. Did enjoy my last dive at Bicheno, but that was almost 10 years ago now... Geez - getting old... :lol:

Sponsors

Advertisements