betti154

Images from Papua New Guinea (MV Febrina trip)

nice shots - three pics - great variety - great composition and timing on the barracuda

Great shots Damien - and well worth having a look at the gallery too. I'm very fond of your batfish and this shot is a pearler! Hope you don't mind me embedding it...

post-2831-1162769304_thumb.jpg

Is that a volcano getting busy in the background of one of your surface images?

Edited by anthp

Great stuff especially great closeup on that baracuda, png is still my favorite overall destination. Does alan still go to "crack a faty reef" ?

Great stuff especially great closeup on that baracuda, png is still my favorite overall destination. Does alan still go to "crack a faty reef" ?

In June he did ;)

Cor

Anthp,

Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you liked the shots. Yes, that is a volcano "getting busy" in the background. It was rather cool to see, smell and taste as times as there was sulphur (?) in the air.

We were lucky actually as only a few days earlier the airport we flew into was closed due to the volcano.

damien

dude!!! that shot anthony posted kicks butt!!!!! contest material for sure...

I've got a GREAT video of Damien that i'll have to post sometime... ;)

Great shots! I've been on Febrina 3 times, and it doesn't get much better. Glad you had such a great trip, and came home with such great captures!

I always find it very intersting to hear which images people like. some like X, other hate it. I guess they conjur up different imagery for different people. I'm just glad to hear they're not offensive.

Eric, that video isn't worthy of the bits it is taking up on your hard disk.

ds

Betti,

very nice work. :)

I especially love the single barakuda shot!!!

Sponsors

Advertisements