Sign in to follow this  
wagsy

FLASH VIDEO FULL SCREEN

Sick of having to make wmv for Windows and QT for MAC. Well Macromedia FLASH is here. Most computers already have FLASH installed and if you update to the latest version 9 then you can watch it full screen on you MAC or PC..

My connection is 1.5mbps and I get 150kbps download speed so if you have around the same speed give it ago.

Now you need to go here and update to the latest FLASH version 9 player to be able to view it full screen.

Once it's playing you can move your mouse over the bottom of the video clip and you will see the tool bar appear and located to the right hand side of the tool bar is the option to go full screen and back.

Let me know how you all go.

HERE IS THE LINK

Wags

Edit by wags for new info...

I got through about 1/3 of it (just past the close up of the red fish's eye and it wouldn't play any further. i reloaded the video and the same thing...

incredible though up to that point

Hey have you got a good conection.

Maybe the server got busy....it does from time to time.

Or maybe it got corrupted on upload...will check it out later....

The one I'm on now is too slow to watch it....soon when ADSL 2 is out we should be able to crank it up from 1mbps to 3 or more, so allot better quality

Ok, so i tried it again. I had better luck with mozilla (i also tried MSFT IE). This time i got about 60% through, right up to the point where the turtle was about the eat the jelly... now i have to figure out a way to see the rest. so far it is really some amazing video!

also, the flash player on your home page was working fine for me. You need to come to the US and make a video flying around Southwest USA with me!

-C

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements