Sign in to follow this  
milka

Looking for a jury for very very small ended competition

hi everyone,

this might seem light (and it is), but a friend of mine has a board which ran a photo contest. the board now has 11 entries (large competition) and the contest has ended.

We are looking for a jury, you'll ask me maybe why the heck would we want a "good & Pro" jury, well the board has found a few partners and a travel agent to offer a prize, and the jury we had found is not interested for 11 contestants :). As we don't really want to loose these "sponsors" (yes he messed up) would someone feel like helping us out on this issue ?

I'm sure we can get a T-shirt shipped which is almost the max we could offer :) (we do have different sizes though :) )

Hope this will tempt someone, and thanks a lot. If you feel like being 2-3 to have a "decision making" fun process please let me know and i'll get hold of you all.

thanks in advance simply for reading and maybe..maybe helping us out :D

sure... send me rules and regs etc via PM and i will give you my email.

if you can send the entries to me at less than 1mb each that would be very important....

M

sure... send me rules and regs etc via PM and i will give you my email.

the eternal divemaster ... always after a free t-shirt !!

Hi,

Sure, be glad to help. You will have no idea who I am so visit www.sutherlandimages.com . I'll be glad to help. Send me your rules/regs and expectations and all submittals (5X7 @ 150ppi - no more) and we should be set.

Get back to me if you need further info. or help.

Paul

hi everyone,

this might seem light (and it is), but a friend of mine has a board which ran a photo contest. the board now has 11 entries (large competition) and the contest has ended.

We are looking for a jury, you'll ask me maybe why the heck would we want a "good & Pro" jury, well the board has found a few partners and a travel agent to offer a prize, and the jury we had found is not interested for 11 contestants ;). As we don't really want to loose these "sponsors" (yes he messed up) would someone feel like helping us out on this issue ?

I'm sure we can get a T-shirt shipped which is almost the max we could offer ;) (we do have different sizes though :guiness: )

Hope this will tempt someone, and thanks a lot. If you feel like being 2-3 to have a "decision making" fun process please let me know and i'll get hold of you all.

thanks in advance simply for reading and maybe..maybe helping us out :)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements