Sign in to follow this  
eddietkm

Where is the scopion?

Hi,

Attached is a shot taken at Phuket. I was shooting morel eel but didn't notice this beauty fish and almost touch it. So I switch the subject to the scopionfish. However I am not too sure, from the shot, if this is a good angle as the scopionfish is quite hard to see. Please advise.

Olympus C4000Z

Sunpak strobe

ISO-100, f/8, 1/125, 13mm.

PS applied slightly.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Cheers

Eddie

post-5024-1164118890_thumb.jpg

Edited by eddietkm

How about posting the whole image? If the eel image is decent, I would keep both creatures in the image and think of the scorpion at a "bonus". You can ask people what they see in the photo.

By itself, the scorpion doesn't make much of a photo as lit.

David

Hi,

Attached is a shot taken at Phuket. I was shooting morel eel but didn't notice this beauty fish and almost touch it. So I switch the subject to the scopionfish. However I am not too sure, from the shot, if this is a good angle as the scopionfish is quite hard to see. Please advise.

Olympus C4000Z

Sunpak strobe

ISO-100, f/8, 1/125, 13mm.

PS applied slightly.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Cheers

Eddie

Tha angle's fine for the scorpionfish. It engages the viewer. As David suggested, post the whole picture to compare...

Thank you very much, AUTiger and Mattdiver. Unfortunately, the eel was quite some distance away and hence I could not get both into the same frame. Sorry about it.

Cheers

Eddie

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements