Sign in to follow this  
Alex_Tattersall

Fuji E900 plus lenses for sale

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:15 am Post subject: Sad sale of the E900

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling as a complete set is more convenient but may consider splitting if the price is right !!

Includes

Fuji E900, boxed, all factory bits and pieces.. taken about 2000 shots I guess and still has 6 months warranty.

E900 Ikelite housing with rails attached for LCD screen magnifier (a little surface scratching but nothing that affects the use)

Ultralight tray and arm all ready for strobe arms to be attached

UN LCD Screen magnifier

Ikelite AD mount lens holder

INON 165AD Macro lenses x3

The wonderful INON FishEye wetmate lens (slightly scuffed from use but the lens is OK)

2x 1GB Type H XD cards

I'm looking for about US$1600 (plus postage of about US$75) for all this stuff (just about covers the price of the SLR housing and macro port)... offers considered..

Questions welcome...

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:15 am Post subject: Sad sale of the E900

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling as a complete set is more convenient but may consider splitting if the price is right !!

Includes

Fuji E900, boxed, all factory bits and pieces.. taken about 2000 shots I guess and still has 6 months warranty.

E900 Ikelite housing with rails attached for LCD screen magnifier (a little surface scratching but nothing that affects the use)

Ultralight tray and arm all ready for strobe arms to be attached

UN LCD Screen magnifier

Ikelite AD mount lens holder

INON 165AD Macro lenses x3

The wonderful INON FishEye wetmate lens (slightly scuffed from use but the lens is OK)

2x 1GB Type H XD cards

I'm looking for about US$1600 (plus postage of about US$75) for all this stuff (just about covers the price of the SLR housing and macro port)... offers considered..

Questions welcome...

Price has increased from your last offer of $400???.. :wacko:

Price has increased from your last offer of $400???.. :wacko:

It also includes ALOT of other stuff now.....ALOT!! Just the three macro lenses are worth $400. You obviously aren't aware of what this cost.

Disclaimer:

I am not the seller, nor do I own, or am I selling any of this, or any like products. Just think Spazm needs to maybe look at what was for sell.......and what is now for sale. JMHO!!

It also includes ALOT of other stuff now.....ALOT!! Just the three macro lenses are worth $400. You obviously aren't aware of what this cost.

Disclaimer:

I am not the seller, nor do I own, or am I selling any of this, or any like products. Just think Spazm needs to maybe look at what was for sell.......and what is now for sale. JMHO!!

Thanks BrantD,

Obviously i'm dumb about those prices... :wacko: I just need the camera and casing setup thus the reason I posted..;).

Nice disclaimer though...no pun intended...

Thanks BrantD,

Obviously i'm dumb about those prices... ;) I just need the camera and casing setup thus the reason I posted..:D.

Nice disclaimer though...no pun intended...

Hope I didn't offend you Spazm, I just remember seeing the original post and thinking "Damn that is cheap!" When you start adding all the extras, it really adds up really fast!! :wacko:

:D

Hope I didn't offend you Spazm, I just remember seeing the original post and thinking "Damn that is cheap!" When you start adding all the extras, it really adds up really fast!! :D

:(

None taken Brant.. :D

I'm just a newbie starting out...I'll take all comments and posting as a learning point..:lol:

Do you still have the Nauticam LCD Magnifier available

Enviado desde mi PE-TL10 mediante Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements