Sign in to follow this  
m.eppoliti

Titan D100 W/A Questions

Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me.

I have a Titan D100 and a Titan 8" dome port. I am considering a Nikon 16mm or a Sigma 15mm W/A. If I choose the Sigma will I need an extension ring for my dome? If so which ring will I need?

Also I'm just starting out with this setup, so any intial setting suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me.

I have a Titan D100 and a Titan 8" dome port. I am considering a Nikon 16mm or a Sigma 15mm W/A. If I choose the Sigma will I need an extension ring for my dome? If so which ring will I need?

Also I'm just starting out with this setup, so any intial setting suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I suggest that you go to the Light @ Motion website and get their sales handout.

as a refrence.

Nikon 16mm Extension ring 1 854-0132

16mm focus gear 854-0141

There isnt a listing for Sigma versus Nikon but a 14mm focus gear is listed as well as extension ring #1

Good luck

I suggest that you go to the Light @ Motion website and get their sales handout.

as a refrence.

Nikon 16mm Extension ring 1 854-0132

16mm focus gear 854-0141

There isnt a listing for Sigma versus Nikon but a 14mm focus gear is listed as well as extension ring #1

Good luck

Thanks. I got in touch with L&M and they told me I'm better off using Nikon lenses because they have only tested nikon with their housings. Bottom line is that they didn't give me the info I needed. I really don't want to buy an extension ring if I don't have to, so I was hoping that someone out there may have used the Sigma 15mm with the L&M Titan and L&M dome port and could give me definitive answer.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements