Sign in to follow this  
HMP

Aquatica D200 housing in UK?

Hi

I've been looking at D200 housings for a while and have trecked around the uk looking at different manufactures offerings. Some are great and some are ok but not what I want. The one housing I havent been able to see is the Aquatica. On paper it looks great but I could really do with seeing one for myself or at least seeing some decent photos of one. I know Cameras Underwater have not sold very many of these housings in the UK so I guess they are rather few and far between but does anyone have one they might allow me to see and lives in the southwest (I live in Devon).

Failing that does anyone have any pictures of the housing they could email me. I really want to see the camera inside the housing to see how it fits together. How much space there is around the camera and in particular how the base plate fits to the bottom of the camera.

Odd things to look for in a housing I know but there are a few modifications I want to make which makes this an important feature for me.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Hugh

I don't think you could do better than go to Cameras Underwater - their main premises are in Devon after all. And if they are holding their Aquatica D200 demo model in London, I believe they would get it sent down to Devon for you to see there. I have always found them most helpful and obliging. I usually deal with Geoff Sharples - he is first rate

Hugh, i'll PM you some photos, if you need any specific angle or detail let me know and i'll take them, I don't care were you are your just a click away so don't be shy ;)

Thanks Jim and Jean.

Jim, I have spoken to Cameras Underwater and they have been very helpful, unfortunately their D200 housing was sold before I got the chance to see it!

Jean, I'll email you, thanks for your help.

Cheers

Hugh

Edited by HMP

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements