Brief video about bastard grunt (Roncadores) and sea breams(Besugos) that are pushing from different species. Close to Arguineguín, at Gran Canaria, we have 5 artificial reefs created more than 10 years ago with cement figures. The place have 23 mts depth and sandy bottom, ideal for the conditions of this species. Hope you like it.

Right click and save to desktop link here. 35 megs

[Edit by Wags]

Thanks wags..now is one with half size..hope is ok..New one have only 17megs...(but don`tell me that is bad for full screen..jejeje.. :):D:blink:

Edited by miguelvideosub

Miguel - You may want to link this video as it doesn't appear optimized for streaming...

Miguel - You may want to link this video as it doesn't appear optimized for streaming...

Sorry..probably is because my server.. I got it at Aqua planet, but then is like to link it ( and I prefer you may see it with optimal picture). I am uploading now to my google acount, and when they accept and give me a link, I will edit my post...sorry..once more.

Hey Miguel

Interesting place were you live, looks very nice.

Nice clip with clear blue water. Wish we had that here :) .

Like the Ray coming up to your lens....not sure about the Violin music :blink: .

For a video that size (320 x 240) you should just encode around 500 kbps and not 1.23mbps like you did, then the size will be much smaller.

I placed a direct link to the clip as well so people can direct download as we have to wait too long before it plays.

Cheers

Hey Miguel

Interesting place were you live, looks very nice.

Nice clip with clear blue water. Wish we had that here :D .

Like the Ray coming up to your lens....not sure about the Violin music :) .

For a video that size (320 x 240) you should just encode around 500 kbps and not 1.23mbps like you did, then the size will be much smaller.

I placed a direct link to the clip as well so people can direct download as we have to wait too long before it plays.

Cheers

Thank you for your comments and suggestions...yes..you have all the reason...(well..apologize ,,it´s carnaval time here now) :blink:

:( I will fix as soon as possible..creating new options available...and for the embedded video a new one..

Well , not always we have this conditions...but usually we have around 30mts visibility. Thank you once more...

Sponsors

Advertisements