Sign in to follow this  
Scuba_SI

Amphibico Problem

Hi All,

I just dug my amphibico lights out after 2 years gathering dust, and one of the switches is broken:

dsc_0001_sm.jpg

I emailed amphibico, but they do not have a registered service agent in the UK anymore, the nearest is Spain.

I would imagine its only a quick job to replace, does anyone know somewhere that can carry this out for me or maybe someone has had these switches break on them before and know a quick fix?

On a related note the big NHP-50 batteries haven't been charged for ages, will they be irreparably damaged now?

Im going to try and get these lights mounted on a PD100 housing, but it only has one mount, any ideas for a secondary mounting point?

Cheers,

Simon

Hi Simon,

Uness they have stopped since christmas Extreme Facitlities deal with Amphibico U.K.

www.extremefacilities.com is the website... 020 7801 9111 is the number.

The man to talk to is Andrew Schaale.

Hope this helps

Dive safe

DeanB

By the looks of it just the plastic cover has broken off, you may still be able to use it as is.

If you get really stuck I have a new piece that I coud take out of my collection that would get you functioning. I would want it back in near the same condition.

Surely someone overthere can swap a button out - it's not exactly rocket science.

Get deanB on to with a pint and a hammer - it should be fixed in no time !!

If you get really stuck I have a new piece that I coud take out of my collection that would get you functioning. I would want it back in near the same condition.

Surely someone overthere can swap a button out - it's not exactly rocket science.

Get deanB on to with a pint and a hammer - it should be fixed in no time !!

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the offer, i'm in no major rush to use them, so i'll try and get hold of a new switch and fix it myself, or send to Spain!

I am more likely to let Dean loose on my girlfriend than my photography equipment.....

Please PM me a photo of your good lady then I will get back to you.. :D

I'm a busy boy you know...

Dive safe

Dean(handle with care)B

Just like to say that the Simons lady is

SSSSSSssssssssssWWWWWEEEEEEETnesss personified. :D:)

Loved the photo

WOW !!! Yeeehaaa, Baby please !!!

Dive safe

Dean(ain't no party like a fat girl party)B

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements