I am back.... I hope :-) Was very sick last moanths but now everything is going better

What to share with you 2 photos that represent a serie off shoots that i am working right now...

What you think guys?

Lambis

11.jpg

22.jpg

Lambis,

I just love your stuff. Every shoot gets better and better. I am getting set up to do some pool stuff in the next few weeks.

How big is the pool you use?

Lambis,

I just love your stuff. Every shoot gets better and better. I am getting set up to do some pool stuff in the next few weeks.

How big is the pool you use?

A small one ca 1.8 metters deep only on those photos..

Awesome - seeing your images improve over the last couple of years is inspirational.

That first one would be my favorite as it retains a feeling of being in water - the second could be mistaken for a dry shot at a quick pass.

Paul

Glad to hear that you are well again.

The background on that first shot is very effective and original.

I also like the way that you strobe light your subjects. So much pool stuff it lit from above the water - and it really differentiates your pictures.

Excellent.

Alex

Beatiful!

Good to hear you are ok and back.

1.8m? I assumed one needs a bigger pool.

Which lens did you use?

Wow that first shot is just wonderfull.

Can you tell us what setting you had it all on? -_-

Oh thanks guys.. cool to be back to.. i had a heartinflamation and was in the hospital long time. But now back .

Is not much to tell about settings really not .. i beginn with f11 and then from there i contol the background

and i use my strobe as "strong" fill light in some. I change the settings all the time depense off the framming and the distance. This is done with a Nikon 16mm lens. some lens corection is needet somethimes that i do with photoshop.

Now i have a nikon 17-55 to but i havent time to use it under water but on fashion fotografy the lens is great..

Becauce i suck in retush and allt his my Nikon d200 RGB curve is edited av me so i get the photos as i am dreamming them direct from camera. Important think is Highlights!!! those i always be carefull to get them right becauce they can break a face underwater..

My lighting is the same wasy as i shoot fashion. Always one lightsource.

Some more photos you can see on

Photo gallery

is in swedish but is a photogallery and easy to navigate..

Lambis

Some really lovely shots in there

And some lovely ladies... -_-

Welcome back Lambis...

Dive safe

DeanB

Some really lovely shots in there

And some lovely ladies... -_-

Welcome back Lambis...

Dive safe

DeanB

Absolutely great stuff! I really love the reflection shots you do. Nice models. Glad you are feeling better

I can't agree more with what's been posted - these two are great and I'm looking fwd to looking at your gallery next.

I LOVE the second shot - how the fabric just glows and how it also has the surface light ripples too. Fabulous.

Cheers

James

I went through your entire gallery on your website. Truly amazing stuff! I especially liked the first one here and some of the "reflections" in the gallery. Glad to hear you are well again.

Great work Lembis...

I really like your pool shots.

How did you get the backround of the first shot?

Sponsors

Advertisements