John Bantin

Question for Mac experts.

Another option that may not look as geeky is to put the books under the table legs. :lol:

Ahhh but then I would need 4 boxes... :)

Which part of my 30 inch display should be at eye-level? I feel like I'm sitting at the Odean Leicester Square now! I just leave the tools on the laptop. I'm writing a Word document in 12 point and the letters are at least a centimetre deep. The centre of the document is level with my eyes. In fact I have to look upwards to write this post as I only opened he window in the corner of the screen!

Which part of my 30 inch display should be at eye-level? I feel like I'm sitting at the Odean Leicester Square now! I just leave the tools on the laptop. I'm writing a Word document in 12 point and the letters are at least a centimetre deep. The centre of the document is level with my eyes. In fact I have to look upwards to write this post as I only opened he window in the corner of the screen!

Well for us "normal" people without silly oversized displays... :rolleyes:

The ideal viewing height is to have your eyes level with an imaginary line across the screen, about 2"-3" below the top of the monitor. So for me that means making my screens a little higher, for you it may mean cutting your stand off. :blink:

2"-3" is a good height. For less eyestrain, the screen should also be more than 2' from your eyes.

Word can enlarge your view so you may have it at 200% or something. The curse of big resolution is small text. My main email program cannot enlarge views so I reply in 15or higher point. Many people receiving my emails ask if I'm blind.

Sponsors

Advertisements