Sign in to follow this  
dreading

Light & Motion Bluefin users

Hi guys and girls, I've just got a new Bluefin HC1. I used to use a sc100 mako and vx1000.

basically i want to be able to use HIDs with the old style battery pods (the ones which take two batteries). I have an adaptor for these pods to put on a sc100 housing. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the weight tray light & motion looks like as i can't find any pictures of one and i'd like to see if i can use the weight tray to fix my battery pods with current adaptor to the bluefin housing.

this would save me buying a new set of pods and many batteries when i already have a perfectly good set!

i've attached two pics so you can see what i mean as i feel my explanation might be confusing!

thanks for any advice....

dscn2769bm6.jpg

dscn2776mc7.jpg

The bricks for the SC-100 really didn't have much of a burn time. You might want to just go with the lights and pods meant for the Bluefin/HC-1

Steve B)

The bricks for the SC-100 really didn't have much of a burn time. You might want to just go with the lights and pods meant for the Bluefin/HC-1

Steve B)

i wasn't going to use the small nuggets which were on the sc100 i was going to use the other style pods where i get 45 mins burn time or longer on my HID's and considering i can fit two batteries in each pod it gives me a superior burn time than the new pods. i just need a way of fitting them to the housing and wanted to see what the bluefin weight tray looked like.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements