james

James Wiseman - Back from Africa

Hi Folks,

As many people have been wondering where I've been lately, I thought I'd post an announcement. Eric, feel free to move this post if appropriate.

Since September 2006 I've been managing the commissioning of 13 offshore pipelines in Equatorial Guinea. It's a small country in West Africa between Cameroon and Gabon and I spent most of my time at 1 degree 30 mins North latitude :-) After the project completed in early March, Sarah and I spent a few weeks in East Africa on a photo safari (pix coming soon).

We just arrived home this past weekend and I'm enjoying having the connectivity that I missed - having spent most of my time with very limited or no internet access. Now that I'm back, I'm really enjoying spending time here at Wetpixel and will do my best to get up to speed on all the new features that the team has added, as well as learn about all the new neat hardware introduced at PMA and while I've been gone.

So - it's good to be back among friends - hope y'all remember me. :-)

Cheers

James Wiseman

PS - I'll be at Seaspace this weekend so if you see me there make sure to say "Hi."

Hey James,

Welcome back.

It's pretty spooky actually . I was thinking about you just this afternoon while contemplating my son's freshwater fishtank.......

Will you be hanging anywhere at Seaspace or just wandering? Deb and I will be there Saturday PM and evening.

Hi George,

Just wandering. I don't have any official duties this year, but I will probably be in the HUPS photo gallery section the most. Looking fwd to seeing you all.

Cheers

James

good to see you back James

Who the heck are you and what makes you so special? ;)

Welcome home! Can't wait to see your photos. I'll be at Seaspace both Saturday (wandering around the Exhibit Hall, hanging out at the HUPS gallery and at the CHUM booth) and Sunday (attending the two workshops). See you soon!

Here's a teaser:

vc9h9653.jpg

The wildebeest migration on the Serengeti.

Cheers

James

James,

Wonderful!!!! "teaser" pic, looks like it was thrilling.

Nice to have you back.

All the best, Carol

Fantastic James - looks like you had a brilliant time!

Great to have you back. ;)

but but but....

thats a zebra!

That's a zebra's but Mike! ;)

Welcome back...

Nice shot of a stripey horse looking at some anorexic bison... ;):(

Dive safe

DeanB

Sponsors

Advertisements