Sign in to follow this  
Scuba_SI

Nexus ND70 For Sale

Hi Folks,

I have a Nexus D70 (will take the 's' model) Underwater Housing for Sale. This housing has served me very well, and if i could get away with more baggage on aeroplanes i'd keep it!

dsc_1485.jpg

The housing is used but is still in very good condition. New MSRP= £1600 Price £800

dsc_1489.jpg

Additional to this i also have the manual 105mm macro port and gears. This retails for £690 new, i would like £350

I have all the original manuals, boxes, tools, parts etc for the housing, and i think for the ports too, port includes gears.

If you require a dome port for Wide-angle that is also available if the others are bought as a package. (FP-170 and Shade £400) But as i still use this it's not for sale unless as a package!

I also have a D70 body should you want it, price will be whatever the going rate on eBay at time of sale. In fact, why not... Buy the lot and the body is free! ;):(

Simon

EDIT... Forgot to say, im 99% sure this'll take the D80 with minor adjustments, will update on that shortly.

105mm macro port sold!

Housing still available.

I use to have both the Nikon 70S and D80. The 2 cameras are very different in terms of size, button lay out configuration. I once thought of 'minor' adjustment too will take the 80 from a 70 housing, very wrong in my case, the viewfinder, LCD, buttons are not in the same position, even I can stuck a 80 body into a 70s housing, everything are offset & it doesn't work.

EDIT... Forgot to say, im 99% sure this'll take the D80 with minor adjustments, will update on that shortly.

I use to have both the Nikon 70S and D80. The 2 cameras are very different in terms of size, button lay out configuration. I once thought of 'minor' adjustment too will take the 80 from a 70 housing, very wrong in my case, the viewfinder, LCD, buttons are not in the same position, even I can stuck a 80 body into a 70s housing, everything are offset & it doesn't work.

Hence Nexus have made a new backplate available, and an adjustment kit. Just waiting on the pricing.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements