Sign in to follow this  
Alex_Tattersall

Selling Fuji E900 with Ike housing and UL tray

Hi Divers !!!

I've had this set for about 8 months and have taken about 1000 photos with it. Recently upgraded to a Canon 400D UW setup so need to sell this one. Also, wife is pregnant so need some cash fast :)

459909806_4782bc9957_o.jpg

Included are the camera, a 1GB Mspeed XD picture card, an Ikelite housing with a front adapter for INON AD mount macro/WA and Fisheye lenses, an ultralight tray, arm and focus light mouting plate. It is ready to attach two strobe arms with 1 inch ball joints (could be Ultralight, INON, Sea and Sea or Ike 1"). Also included are two 10bar optical fibre cables with adapters to INON strobes. These can be attached to the front of the housing with the included velcro plates in order to trigger your strobes. Also, on the back plate are rails designed to fit the UN LCD magnifier (which I would be selling but it floated away on a dive recently!!). I'm waiting for a box to be shipped back from my old house which includes all the boxes and instructions for this setup which will be included together with any spare bits such as silicon gel and I think a spare o'ring.

Please have a look at some of my photos here..

www.flickr.com/photos/alextattersall

All photos except the Indonesia and Anilao sections are taken with the E900

Please email me for questions, I know it is a considerable investment but you can be assured that this item has been well looked after and barring some surface scratching on the housing, is in very good condition.

Looking for about US$800 for all these bits

Edited by Alsky72

Hi There

Hope all is well, How much for just the housing and tray?

regards

Matt

by the way was it or boy or a girl, or are you still epexting

Hi Divers !!!

I've had this set for about 8 months and have taken about 1000 photos with it. Recently upgraded to a Canon 400D UW setup so need to sell this one. Also, wife is pregnant so need some cash fast :)

459909806_4782bc9957_o.jpg

Included are the camera, a 1GB Mspeed XD picture card, an Ikelite housing with a front adapter for INON AD mount macro/WA and Fisheye lenses, an ultralight tray, arm and focus light mouting plate. It is ready to attach two strobe arms with 1 inch ball joints (could be Ultralight, INON, Sea and Sea or Ike 1"). Also included are two 10bar optical fibre cables with adapters to INON strobes. These can be attached to the front of the housing with the included velcro plates in order to trigger your strobes. Also, on the back plate are rails designed to fit the UN LCD magnifier (which I would be selling but it floated away on a dive recently!!). I'm waiting for a box to be shipped back from my old house which includes all the boxes and instructions for this setup which will be included together with any spare bits such as silicon gel and I think a spare o'ring.

Please have a look at some of my photos here..

www.flickr.com/photos/alextattersall

All photos except the Indonesia and Anilao sections are taken with the E900

Please email me for questions, I know it is a considerable investment but you can be assured that this item has been well looked after and barring some surface scratching on the housing, is in very good condition.

Looking for about US$800 for all these bits

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements