Sign in to follow this  
seawolf737

SOLD - Nikon D100 Seacam Housing updated with pictures

For sale is my complete underwater system including the Seacam Silver Housing, Nikon D100 (no lenses), Pro Viewfinder,Macroport for 60mm lens, 2 batteries with charger, and AC power supply for camera. Included will be the original D100 camera box with all accessories shipped when camera was new. This is by far the best underwater photography system I have ever used due to the large viewfinder and easy access to all camera controls. This entire system is listed for sale at Stephen Frink Photographic under his Seacam USA link. The Seacam USA site has a complete reference to the Seacam system including drawings and technical details.

http://www.seacamusa.com/preowned.shtml

I am selling this entire system for $3000. Everything is in excellent working condition. If you would like any pictures please email me @

m_white@bellsouth.net.

Michael White

Edited by seawolf737

For sale is my complete underwater system including the Seacam Silver Housing, Nikon D100 (no lenses), Pro Viewfinder,Macroport for 60mm lens, 2 batteries with charger, and AC power supply for camera. Included will be the original D100 camera box with all accessories shipped when camera was new. This is by far the best underwater photography system I have ever used due to the large viewfinder and easy access to all camera controls. This entire system is listed for sale at Stephen Frink Photographic under his Seacam USA link. The Seacam USA site has a complete reference to the Seacam system including drawings and technical details.

http://www.seacamusa.com/preowned.shtml

I am selling this entire system for $3000. Everything is in excellent working condition. If you would like any pictures please email me @

m_white@bellsouth.net.

Michael White

post-9786-1177022213_thumb.jpg

post-9786-1177022243_thumb.jpg

post-9786-1177022306_thumb.jpg

post-9786-1177022460_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements