echeng

POTW prizes, coming soon

Hey guys. Apologies for the long delay in getting POTW prizes taken care of. As of today, we have submitted the winners of all the POTWs to POTW sponsor Ikelite for delivery of flashlights.

Remember, as of Jan 1, 2007, the new prize description states:

The winner of each POTW contest will receive his/her choice of an Ikelite PC Lite (PC, PCm, or PCa). Special thanks to Ikelite Underwater Systems for their generous sponsorship of the POTW! Each individual may only win one prize per calendar year. In addition, winners outside of the continental USA may be asked to subsidize shipping charges for prize delivery.

We're sorry we had to do this, but Ikelite was paying outrageous shipping costs to send lights out of the country!

Regards,

Eric

A quick update: we'll be sending the winners list for the last 6 months out to Ikelite tomorrow. Thanks for your patience in receiving prizes!

Mikel - the best place to get support is the Wetpixel support page: http://wetpixel.com/contact/

The worst way to get support is to email me directly. This is in my .sig, and is everywhere I can think of on the site!

I will remove your posts now.

Hi,

I have a question to all the POTW participants, especially to the winners of you.

I’ve won the ‘Prey’ contest about 3 weeks ago and expected Ikelite or some moderator to contact me because of the lamp (winners prize) - but nothing happened yet.

How is this procedure going? Do I have to contact anybody or do I have to be just even more patient?

Any advice or suggestion is welcome!

Greetings

Wahrmut

Usually Eric saved up a bunch of winners and has Ikelite send them all at once.

Usually Eric saved up a bunch of winners and has Ikelite send them all at once.

Thanks Cor, that explains something!

Cheers

Wahrmut

hi eric, if you ever need undersea ornaments as prizes, let me know. I'll be happy to donate. Scott

Sponsors

Advertisements