Sign in to follow this  
NWDiver

Photo is now a T-Shirt, surprise!

One funny thing happened on our recent trip. Got settled into our room, set-up gear, wandered into the lounge and surprise! There was a t-shirt featuring my photo proudly displayed in the "for sale" display box. They have rights to use it for promotions just did not occur it would be a t-shirt.

Original Photo

mbrays.jpg

post-1729-1178295913_thumb.jpg

post-1729-1178295930_thumb.jpg

Edited by NWDiver

Thats nice...

I love the simplicity in the design.

Kudo's

Dive safe

DeanB

Don't know about the "hall of fame" but thanks. saeedrashid I sure Mike Ball Cairns, Australia will be happy to sell you one, freight prepaid of course.

:)

Edited by NWDiver

That's a stunning picture but I have a stupid question. Every time I attempt trying to take photos of animals that far off the digital noise is overwhelming at best. So I was wondering if you could help me out because the last time I tried to take some tiger rays from a distance they came out lousy.

1. Did your strobe actually reach that far?

2. if not, was it just a high ISO with great glass?

3. Maybe just incredible viz?

Anyway, I blew a nice photo op two weeks ago with a couple of tiger rays that were about that far away

Thanks,

It was a lucky shot because it was a combo of all the above, good viz, the 17-35mm lens and S&S 350 Strobes. ISO was 200 on the Nikon D100.

Thanks all. You know the funny thing is I have entered that photo in just about every contest this yr and nothing. Everyone seems to like it but its not hitting with any judges.

Happens to all of us.. :blink:

Just send them a cool t-shirt...may soften them up for next year... :rolleyes:

We still love it..

Dive safe

DeanB

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements