Sign in to follow this  
Delta05

Lens Dock

I have the Inon Macro lense for the Ike 6130.2. Does anyone know of a lense dock option for this setup, it gets real annoying having to carry that lense on my BC. Thanks!! :)

That would work except I have Ikelite Deluxe ball arms.

That would work except I have Ikelite Deluxe ball arms.

Delta...you don't have to put the GB-Digital Lens Dock on the strobe arm. It will mount on the housing itself, out of the way and safe from damage. Being able to mount the GB-DLD on top of my housing is one of the many advantages. If it were mounted below, as in some of the home made ones, I would think it would leave the lens wide open to being scratched. With mine mounted on top, it is protected in part by the strobe arm.

You really can't beat how easy the GB-DLD is to use and how securely it holds your lens. No threading, just tighten a thumb screw and it holds!

I couldnt mount my lens dock on my strobe arm so I rigged this thing up. It only took a little while.

lens dock bar

Dustin

Hey Dustin,

One suggestion I have is to bend the arm the holds the dock up at least 45 degrees so that the lens isn't pointing down, you might even want to consider bending it 90 degrees so that it points straight up.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements