Sign in to follow this  
Sarah13

Hello from Atlanta!

Hey there. My name is Sarah and I found this forum as I was researching information on underwater photography. I have been diving for about 15 years and for my day job I am the creative director at a concrete company. With our small creative department I often get to shoot and art direct my own shoots, as well as design the collaterial and packaging. I love the start to finish hands on aspect.

I am going on a liveaboard in the Bahamas this summer and thought it would be a fun opportunity to finally combine these two interests, diving and photography. I also volunteer at the Georgia Aquarium. Living in landlocked Atlanta, it is great to have the aquarium near by to visit and get my fix :)

Here is a Platinum/Palladium image I shot and printed. It is Lake Michigan

256441858.jpg

Hi Sarah and welcome to Wetpixel. You are going to have a great time diving w/ your camera.

I was just in Atlanta a few weeks ago to give a photo talk at "SaltwaterU" I got to meet some great people and enjoy Georgia hospitality. I also got to see the aquarium which was an interesting experience.

Cheers

James

Hi Sarah, welcome to wetpixel! Liveaboard is one of the best ways to learn underwater photography by doing it, I am sure you will have a lot of fun. Please, post your images here when you come back...

Hi Sarah, welcome to wetpixel! Liveaboard is one of the best ways to learn underwater photography by doing it, I am sure you will have a lot of fun. Please, post your images here when you come back...

Absolutly! I can't wait. I have a little over a month to get ready!