Sign in to follow this  
clippo

armchair member

hello all

just thought I'd drop in and say hello. I've always wanted to get into dive photography but circumstances (and more importantly) finance always seem to conspire to prevent it from happening!

With this in mind I have currently focussed on aquarium photography. Hope you don't mind the link but a few of my shots can be viewed at www.pbase.com/clippo

Currently using a Canon 350 with Tamron 90mm mainly, plus wireless twin flash set-up

I have recently been getting into underwater swimming and am actually just waiting on Umberto Pellezaris freediving book. ;)

55445248.jpg

Edited by clippo

hello all

just thought I'd drop in and say hello. I've always wanted to get into dive photography but circumstances (and more importantly) finance always seem to conspire to prevent it from happening!

With this in mind I have currently focussed on aquarium photography. Hope you don't mind the link but a few of my shots can be viewed at www.pbase.com/clippo

Currently using a Canon 350 with Tamron 90mm mainly, plus wireless twin flash set-up

I have recently been getting into underwater swimming and am actually just waiting on Umberto Pellezaris freediving book. ;)

55445248.jpg

Well at least you needn't worry about flooding your camera. Great pic by the way, public aquarium or your own?

thanks Richard - yep, my own. Had success breeding these but never managed to raise any babies...

Talking of flooding cameras, I did actually manage to ruin a lens once... had it wrapped in clingfilm (not well enough!) for some 'through the surface' shots! :D

Edited by clippo

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements