dysert

FS: 2 Ikelite flat ports, 8" dome, zoom clamps

The Ikelite 8 inch dome is model 5510.80. The port is as new and has an Acquatica neoprene cover. I have the warranty card and instruction manual. I used it on a Canon 20d housing. There are several threads on Wetpixel describing the use of this Acquatica made dome, just use the search function. Price is 100.00 plus shipping.

The flat ports are the 5505 which is 60.00 plus shipping and the 5502 is 50.00 plus shipping. Both units have the original Ikelite boxes, warranty cards and insert. They also have the neoprene covers and are as new. I would prefer Paypal. Check out the Ikleite site for applications.

I also have 2 5509.28 zoom clamps and 1 9059.8. They are 10.00 each plus shipping.

http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/2port_canon.html

http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/2port_nikon.html

Edited by dysert

Again I would be very interested in the big domeport. Also interested in one each of the zoom clamps. Would you ship to the netherlands ?

Does it come with a stalk already?, the ikelite website only gives the number ending on 81-83.

Do you have any pictures of it, how is its condition etc....

Gerard

please post or email me at gwijnsma AT yahoo DOT com

Edited by Cerianthus

Hi. I'm in the US and interested in the dome port and possibly one or two of the flat ports, too. I PM'd you. You can email me at danielclem [at] gmail [dot] com

"I also have 2 5509.28 zoom clamps and 1 9059.8. They are 10.00 each plus shipping."

I just broke my 9509.8 zoom clamp last wk. How convenient that you are selling one today! Please sell me the 9509.8, $10+shipping sounds great, I'm ready to paypal you when I have your info.

Please contact me: satsujinsha at yahoo dot com.

Thx!

dysert,

hi again i bought your ikelite 5d housing on ebay. I am very interested in your 8 inch dome if you still have it. let me know.

thanks

robert

I was wondering the same thing: I reacted on the earlier offer, and again on this one, but heard nothing........

Still interested in the 8inch dome though....

I was wondering the same thing: I reacted on the earlier offer, and again on this one, but heard nothing........

Still interested in the 8inch dome though....

I also pmed about the dome, had a reply, but nothing since. Life causing distractions mayhap.

Otara

Sponsors

Advertisements