Sign in to follow this  
markprior

Tokina 10-17 in Sea&Sea

Hi all,

I want to buy this lens and house it having seen the great results on here from it.

Has anyone arrived at the definitive zoom gear and port for this lens in Sea & sea housings ?

Reading previous postings there seems to be some conflicting views.

Cheers,

Mark

Has anyone arrived at the definitive zoom gear and port for this lens in Sea & sea housings ?

I am using the (athena) glass dome with the SX extension, and it works great, sharp corners and no vinjetting.

The fokus grar for the 60mm macro lens fits with only minor modifications (se separate tread)

I also know that zuzo (uwdigitalcamera) in japan have made a custom gear for the 10-17

/Jonas

I got one from Divervision

It came quite quickly to NYC, no problems with customs or such. I tested it on the camera/housing today and it looks like it works just fine in the 8 inch domeport with no extension rings! :D

Can't wait to try it out next week in Lembeh :D

Robin

Edited by docrobina

i used the EF16-35 zoom gear on this lens. no modification is needed, fits almost perfectly.

For Sea & Sea I found the Zoom Gear Set 56350 fitted perfectly. I use the SX extension ring 50261 with either the Optical Glass dome port 30104 (not imported to the UK by SEA & SEA Ltd) or the large acrylic dome port 56401. Results are excellent.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements