Sign in to follow this  
Blazephotographic

U.K underwater Photography Courses

does anyone know of any decent underwater photography courses, most of the ones i have seen just teach basic photography principles without going into the more technical aspects relating to UW.

Also if you were to start off with just one general lens for a canon which would be the most popular.

cheers Andy

does anyone know of any decent underwater photography courses, most of the ones i have seen just teach basic photography principles without going into the more technical aspects relating to UW.

Also if you were to start off with just one general lens for a canon which would be the most popular.

cheers Andy

Hi Andy,

If you are looking at courses in the UK, have a look at www.bsoup.org. If you've got some cash, Martin Edge does courses in Bournemouth http://www.edgeunderwaterphotography.co.uk/ but I'd just recommend spending some time browsing this and other forums and then spending you money on a dive trip to the Red Sea... taking the camera and snapping away ;)

If you are diving in the UK, probably good to start UW photography with a 60mm macro lens, then go WA later..

Just my opinion, hope ti helps.

Alex T

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements