DeanB

DeanB on TV...

Go Dean..Congrats :):)

That looks like a wonderful place to dive, might book a dive holiday there.

I'm sure I spotted a Manta Ray in the background on a couple of those shots. :P

Wagsy, those were some of the more 'acceptable' inflatable 'props' Dean has been known to use from time to time. What you also can't see are the two burly restrainers off camera with the white padded suit just in case 'our man' there decided to whip out his other, more risky, line of animal 'friends'!!

Watch that one........'e's a strange 'un.

Yes..I had to take one of my 'Inflatables' back to the shop the other week "whats up with it" asked the shop keeper "It keeps going down on me" I said really annoyed... "And that's a F*ing problem..?" he replied... :):)

The old ones are the best...Lucky for you Marky..

Dive safe

DeanB

Thanks for the heads up Mark.

I think he could of had a shave as well...looks abit feral looking :)

That day I was filming swallows (the birds you dirty bustards) feeding their young and had no time to shave..I mentioned it to the Journo and he said "not to worry, it gives you that rugged filmmaker look"..Well he was wrong. I look like a ragged tramp... :)

Dive safe

Dean(pure ladies man)B

raggie tramp eh?

i would have spent the two hours to download it BUT... not to see you disheveled...

COngrats Deanie..., i think the last 12 Members in Media are about you!!

haha

Great run, keep it up

Tramp ? Nah ! I thought you looked rather presentable, for once !!!

Congrats Dean, this is fab ! I'll be in Stoney on 4 Aug. See you there ?

JP

Hi JP,

Hope your well....

Cheers but nah !!! I'd have just got back from Malta that friday night so I my body wouldn't be able to stand the coldness of the water.

Your visit, Job related or dare I ask a 'pleasure dive' although thats a bit of a oxymoron for Stoney :):lol:

Mike, I know its a bit DeanB overload at the moment, but I think thats it for a while...maybe ???

Dive safe

DeanB

Your visit, Job related or dare I ask a 'pleasure dive' although thats a bit of a oxymoron for Stoney :):lol:

Bit of both ! Actually, I look forward to diving in Stoney again. I haven't been in UK quarries for ages. There will be quite a few of us there, which should be fun.

And considering what the viz has been like on the South coast lately, it'll be nice to be able to see something ! A few pikes, maybe ? ;)

JP

Can't we have a subforum just for Dean?

Watch that one........'e's a strange 'un.

I though I'd seen that ugly mug before...

'We run a local shop for LOCAL people, no outsiders here, noooo'.

Cheers, Simon

In Singapore at the mo, flying back via Manila tomorrow to my 'Island in the Sun" on Friday night. With a broadband connection I was able to download the clip matey. Nice shots.

Mind you, once I'd left the Internet cafe there was a roaring of engines, more flashing lights than in an Essex disco, a screeching of tyres and a load of flak jacketed geezers went storming into the place. The wording on their cars was something like Internet Standards Intervention and something or other Agency, couldn't really see as I was blocked by some of Singapores finest assault troops. Can't for the life of me think what they were after....

cheers,

Mark.

Yeah, there is some bad people around...

Dive safe

Dean(can't stay long someones listening in)B

Sponsors

Advertisements