ViperDoc

Recs for W/A and Macro sites in Bonaire

I'm headed to Bonaire next weekend for the first time. Taking my new D200 rig, Subal housing and S&S strobe. My lenses are the 10.5 and 60. What I need to know is which sites are really conducive to the different lenses? I'd hate to dive a great W/A site only to be stuck with my macro setup and vice versa. Also, are there some sites that are must dive sites?

Really looking forward to this trip and the chance to break in the new rig. Will post any decent shots when I get back.

Thanks for any help.

Dave

I'm headed to Bonaire next weekend for the first time. Taking my new D200 rig, Subal housing and S&S strobe. My lenses are the 10.5 and 60. What I need to know is which sites are really conducive to the different lenses? I'd hate to dive a great W/A site only to be stuck with my macro setup and vice versa. Also, are there some sites that are must dive sites?

Really looking forward to this trip and the chance to break in the new rig. Will post any decent shots when I get back.

Thanks for any help.

Dave

You're in luck - they just did the digital shootout there, so there's a bunch of fresh pics to study. http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/digital-sho...e-2007-winners/

Sponsors

Advertisements