skawdiver

From me to you all - a little antique video clip

Has been a while since my last sharing, so I thought that I would stitch together a little 4 min. video for all of you.

But beware :) - it's antique 4.3 stuff........ :(

Clik her to watch

Hans Christian

Wow I actually know where that is... did you dive off L'estartit? I like the 6.5 armed octopus... must've been in some real battles.

Wow I actually know where that is... did you dive off L'estartit? I like the 6.5 armed octopus... must've been in some real battles.

L'estartit - Yep, nice place. Problaby the "biggest" place in europe whith organized diving trips. The octupus was acutually the largest one I have ever seen in the Med, and yes it was pretty "beaten up" :)

HC

Edit:

Cool, found this site with a live webcam from L'estartit towards the Medes islands. Link

I was there this spring, maybe I met the same sixtopus... The guys down there are very busy in the dive business, and they have elevators on theirs vessels...

And l'Estartit is a godd dive and family destination as well.

Nice clip, Hans! Are you preparing something for Antibes?

Jules

Nice clip, Hans! Are you preparing something for Antibes?

Hi Jules,

Nope - been too busy with ordinary land media productions, that I haven't any new and stunning material this season :)

- and I am pretty sure, that I will not be able to find the time to visit the festival. However, I just might travel to Haag (NL) and se what Ed can do with his attempt to make an underwaterfestival there (www.northseafilmfestival.com)

HCA

Sponsors

Advertisements