Sign in to follow this  
Scuba_SI

WTB: Sony Z1 and housing combo

Seeing as how you're all upgrading to XDCAMs and RED's i'm thinking a few of you may be interested in seling on your used Z1 housings. Must be Amphib, Gates or LMI.

Obviously this is near obsolete equipment and must have a price that reflects this :blush: for the sake of saving a few thousand i'd rather buy new direct from the manufacturer.

May be interested in a HC7 if the price is right.

Cheers,

Simon

Seeing as how you're all upgrading to XDCAMs and RED's i'm thinking a few of you may be interested in seling on your used Z1 housings. Must be Amphib, Gates or LMI.

Obviously this is near obsolete equipment and must have a price that reflects this :) for the sake of saving a few thousand i'd rather buy new direct from the manufacturer.

May be interested in a HC7 if the price is right.

Cheers,

Simon

Hey I have one of everything you want - new condition. It can from the manufacturer if you like. All serious $ will be entertained as I have a major major upgrade and direction change happening in terms of my own equipment. Tell me what you want and how much you will pay and lets work a deal out. Only about a 100K short on this current bout of upgrading/futureproofing.

Lete me know - cash talks

Edited by pmooney

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements