wagsy

Deshaking Software for the PC

One thing that was missing for the PC was some good antishake software for PC based editing.

Well that has all changed, go and check out ProDads new Mercalli plugin for some PC based NLE software.

I will post some demos soon but it's very good with EDIUS on HDV footage and it's very quick with many options. :)

I usually just grabs myself a couple of Jack Daniel's to remove the worst shaking....... :)

- good news Wags, I will have a look at it.

WTF - no Vegas plugin........ :-(

I'll ask them if they are going to make it work Vegas.

Waiting for my unlock key to make some clean demos to post but here is a quick one in the meantime.

If you have an up to date machine then you may even get real time performance from it. :)

That looks good wags...

Don't like the lines crossing over the top screen though... :)

Dive safe

DeanB

Okay here is a 1280/720 wmv version of before and after.

5megs each

http://hdvunderwater.com/prodad/shaky2.wmv

http://hdvunderwater.com/prodad/shaky2a.wmv

Still working out the best settings but its pretty cool you can apply it to a clip straight on the timeline then watch it render it there and then. Depending on the settings, it will render out faster than real time on some.

Depending on the amount of wobble the clip has will depend on how far the wobbly filter has to zoom the clip in to cover the edges.

Seems like SONY is not interested in having it work with Vegas as they have refused their requests to make a plug in for it so far.

It really is neat how it works.

post-4240-1190803088_thumb.jpg

sweet, and they even throw in the "Video Shaker" plugin as well so we can ADD shake to our footage if we don't think our footage is shaky enough... :)

Sponsors

Advertisements