Sign in to follow this  
John Bantin

$25,000 Dive Kit

I have just completed a project for the December issue of Diver Mag (UK) where we equipped a single-tank open-circuit diver with the most expensive kit we could find. It's UK price came to GBP£11,000. I guess that's now a lot of US dollars. Can you guess the kit our test diver wore?

I have just completed a project for the December issue of Diver Mag (UK) where we equipped a single-tank open-circuit diver with the most expensive kit we could find. It's UK price came to GBP�11,000. I guess that's now a lot of US dollars. Can you guess the kit our test diver wore?

Atomic T2 reg?

When I bought mine it was (I think) the then dearest on the market - according to the salesman, anyway.......

2 uwatec galileo dive computers - you obviously need redundant measurement of your heart rate so if one computer tells you you're dead you can check on the other :)

Bart

Hi John,

Your diver wasn't by any chance carrying a camera or so around was (s)he?

Bart

Hi John,

Your diver wasn't by any chance carrying a camera or so around was (s)he?

Bart

I forgot to say: Our diver was not an underwater photographer!

Was he wearing a DUI dry suit, Apollo Bio-fins, and carrying a DPV? Of course he needs to be totally self sufficient and so has a pony bottle with a separate redundant air source.

Was there a Rolex in there somewhere? hehehe

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements