scottleslie

Best low-volume mask for DSLR

I currently use a scubapro frameless mask that I've had for years and love it. But, is there anything new out there might be even lower volume and even better for uw photography with a dslr? Thanks very much.

Scott

It depends mostly on which mask _fits your face._

Many of the freediving masks have very low volume.

(I use a Cressi-Sub Super Occichio with a black skirt that's what fits my face.)

Take Care,

ChrisS

It depends mostly on which mask _fits your face._

Many of the freediving masks have very low volume.

(I use a Cressi-Sub Super Occichio with a black skirt that's what fits my face.)

Take Care,

ChrisS

I just went into my local dive shop two days ago to look at masks. There was a post a couple weeks ago suggesting a few different masks. the Atomic Framless and Scubapro framless i beieve were two of them. I tried both of them on at the shop with my camera in hand to see which was easier to use. They were both great, but then i tried on the mares liquid skin mask. It has a VERY comfortable fit. Not framless, but big lenses and easy to use in my opinion with a DSLR houing. I baught the grey and black skirt. They also have a blue one, but that was too bright. The grey and black block out all the light from the sides. It's a bit pricey at $95 but well worth the fit and comfort.

Sponsors

Advertisements