Heidi

Diver seeks underwater photographer community...

Hi WetPixelers -

I wanted to introduce myself since there are already pics of me in Eric's DEMA write-up and you're probably wondering who the heck I am. Just spent a wonderful four days (five days? They all run together in a conference expo) chained to having a blast at the WetPixel DEMA booth with Eric, Eli, and Matt. I first met Eric and some of the WetPixel crowd at the 2006 Sardine Run and then had my first foray into underwater photography at Cocos/Malpelo this past May. Many thanks to our boy Eric, who patiently taught me some of the finer points of photos and Photoshop, as well as putting up with my Diet Coke addiction.

I live in NYC, work in banking, and teach scuba in my free time for PanAqua.

But enough about me - more about singing the praises of the stellar WetPixel DEMA team, who did a fabulous job promoting (in no particular order) the website community, shark conservation, photography, beer-drinking, and all-around silliness. So fun to spend quality time with guys! (even though we never did score me a swanky cool DAN backpack... we'll work on that for next year) 360ish days until Vegas!

Cheers,

Heidi

Edited by Heidi

Hi Heidi,

Welcome to Wetpixel - the forums! :-)

Cheers

James Wiseman

Yay! Heidi is here!

Hi Heidi!

I'll have to swing by your store in Hell's Kitchen; as I'd like to get certified (as my SCUBA skills are limited to "resort dive.")

I live in NYC, work in banking, and teach scuba in my free time for PanAqua.

Welcome Heidi!

We will try to unteach everything Eric has taught you. Just kidding!

Cheers

Todd

Heidi,

Hey ... i just remembered you were from Pan Aqua ... oh no i didn't you reminded me.

Your shop used to have a group that came down and dove with Fisheye every year here in Cayman. Does the shop still do that or have they moved on to greener pastures ? But i think we may have talked about that in SA ..

Heidi Hi Heidi ! (sorry old english tv show catchline)

Giles

Welcome Heidi!

Another femme fatal is always a good thing :P

Heidi,

Hey ... i just remembered you were from Pan Aqua ... oh no i didn't you reminded me.

Your shop used to have a group that came down and dove with Fisheye every year here in Cayman. Does the shop still do that or have they moved on to greener pastures ? But i think we may have talked about that in SA ..

Heidi Hi Heidi ! (sorry old english tv show catchline)

Giles

Hiya G - I haven't heard anything about that trip, but that's not saying much since no one tells me much of anything. Did you talk to Gary about it in SA? Because he's the one in the know! You trying to drum up some business?