Sign in to follow this  
ahplee

TLC Arms ulcs tray and ds125

I have a Ikelite DS125 strobe TLC Arms an ULCS Pivot Tray and a PT015 housing for the C5050.

The whole setup seems unmanageable unbalanced and the tray seems to be stressed from the weight of the strobe and arms when I'm on land. The arms seem to also have a problem holding the strobe up.

Can some one tell me if these problems go away once I'm under water. The pivot tray does not seem strong enough to hold the strobe and arm when I have both hand around the PT-015 housing doing adjustments. To make adjustments on this camera you need two press two buttons at one time and rotate a jog dial.

Thanks

I don't know the arms, but I'm pretty sure the problems will be much less UW. Go to a pool and test it there before you go on a trip with it,.

Simon

I have a Ikelite DS125 strobe TLC Arms an ULCS Pivot Tray and a PT015 housing for the C5050.

The whole setup seems unmanageable unbalanced and the tray seems to be stressed from the weight of the strobe and arms when I'm on land. The arms seem to also have a problem holding the strobe up.

Can some one tell me if these problems go away once I'm under water. The pivot tray does not seem strong enough to hold the strobe and arm when I have both hand around the PT-015 housing doing adjustments. To make adjustments on this camera you need two press two buttons at one time and rotate a jog dial.

Thanks

you asked this exact question over in DigitalDiver.net .... were the answers you received not clear?.... :)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements