oneyellowtang

D300 Housings: Availability (now & or soon?)

HI Pakman, yes you are correct. The Canon converter has not needed a spec change up to this point and the new version will be the III.

HI Nuno-

The adjustment knob is on the right lower front of the housing inside the grip. It is completely redesigned externally and internally and allows for 360 degree rotation.

thank you very much for the info. I already got the D300 and it is great. I am very much looking forward to get the housing.

The only thing I was surprising about the D300 is that it seems that the battery does not last very long :)

cheers

Nuno

HI Pakman, yes you are correct. The Canon converter has not needed a spec change up to this point and the new version will be the III.

Sry to the Nikon folks for another hijack...

But while I have S&S's attention. Hmm... Ya say there's a Canon TTL converter version III coming out eh?... So the original TTL Converter isn't compatible with the 40D?

Sry to the Nikon folks for another hijack...

But while I have S&S's attention. Hmm... Ya say there's a Canon TTL converter version III coming out eh?... So the original TTL Converter isn't compatible with the 40D?

That is correct, the 50106 Canon converter will not function properly with the 40D or MKIII. It seems Canon has changed the e-ttl on the 40D and MKIII

btw... if we have Sea & Sea hier. How about the new 14-24 Nikon Zoom Lens. Is there any test done to see wich wich dome / extension it will work?

btw... if we have Sea & Sea hier. How about the new 14-24 Nikon Zoom Lens. Is there any test done to see wich wich dome / extension it will work?

The lens has not been tested yet, but when it is the system charts will be updated with the proper configuration. Thank you.

Sponsors

Advertisements