Nunomix

Nikon D300 - Printable English Use Manual

Good afternoon,

I just got my new Nikon D300 but the manual is in French only. Since my French is very rusty, I need the English version.

I just realized that the PDF version available on Nikon website is not printable and the printable version is only available to people with a US purchased version of the camera.

Does anyone have this manual that could share with me?

Thanks

Nuno

Good afternoon,

I just got my new Nikon D300 but the manual is in French only. Since my French is very rusty, I need the English version.

I just realized that the PDF version available on Nikon website is not printable and the printable version is only available to people with a US purchased version of the camera.

Does anyone have this manual that could share with me?

Thanks

Nuno

I'm sure they are trying to prevent people from reproducing and selling them on Ebay. Their security settings only allow "content extraction for accessibility". I'm not sure what that means because it would not allow me to extract a page(s). Did you download it? I did and by using the bookmarks tab, it navigates easily. I prefer to have the guide in a file myself.

I'm sure they are trying to prevent people from reproducing and selling them on Ebay. Their security settings only allow "content extraction for accessibility". I'm not sure what that means because it would not allow me to extract a page(s). Did you download it? I did and by using the bookmarks tab, it navigates easily. I prefer to have the guide in a file myself.

The issue for me is that I am new to Nikon (Canon user until now) and would like to be able to take the manual with me without taking the computer. I am sure in a while it will not be an issue anymore but for now it is pretty annoying.

Regards,

Nuno

Hi Nuno,

I'm not even a dSLR user, but just out of curiosity I had a look on the Nikon site. Maybe I'm overlooking something. I clicked through towards the manuals (tried it both for the Belgian-Dutch version and the UK-English version).

If you're talking about the 448 page manual (12Mb), then I had no problem downloading the file and no problem either to print any at random chosen page. The print button in my Adobe Reader 8 is not disabled and when I look at the properties>>security of each page (right mouse click) it clearly says "printing allowed"

Sorry if I've caused any confusion by overlooking something.

Best regards,

Bart

Hi Nuno,

I'm not even a dSLR user, but just out of curiosity I had a look on the Nikon site. Maybe I'm overlooking something. I clicked through towards the manuals (tried it both for the Belgian-Dutch version and the UK-English version).

If you're talking about the 448 page manual (12Mb), then I had no problem downloading the file and no problem either to print any at random chosen page. The print button in my Adobe Reader 8 is not disabled and when I look at the properties>>security of each page (right mouse click) it clearly says "printing allowed"

Sorry if I've caused any confusion by overlooking something.

Best regards,

Bart

That is interesting. I could only find the one that is print-protected. Can you give me the link?

Thanks

Nuno

Hi Nuno,

Here's the link:

http://nikoneurope-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...amp;p_topview=1

Clicking on the 12Mb version connects you to ftp://ftp.nikon-euro.com/Manuals/3Chho8ML764/D300_en.pdf (but copy/paste that link in your browser won't open the page)

Hope this is of help,

Bart

Thanks for the link

Sponsors

Advertisements