Sign in to follow this  
MPC

FS-Ikelite D70 Housing + Ports

Looking to upgrade to a D300 and housing. I have decided to sell my complete Ikelite housing, ports and Ike arms. I have used this system for about 100 dives. Was serviced by Ikelite about a year ago. Never been flooded, excellent condition. Would like to sell as a package but would entertain offers for each piece.

Ike D70 Housing 6807.1

6"dome 5503.55, for Nikon 18-70 lense

8" dome w/shade 5510.22, for Nikon 12-24 lense

60 mm flat port 5502.41

105 w/manual focus port 5508.05

105vr port 5505.46

Ikelite arms, ev manual controller for Ike strobes

1500.00 takes all the above. Would include D70 with battery and charger and the original box and manuals for extra cost, if buyer needs camera too!!

Also, I have always used this housing in manual as my strobes are SB-105's, would include them also with single and dual sync cords for $800.00. They do not work with TTL so thats why they are an extra if interested.

Edited by MPC

hi,

I assume this is Us DOllars. I'd be interested in the kit w/o camera. I am in australia Perth. just wondering how much postage would be.

cheers

Looking to upgrade to a D300 and housing. I have decided to sell my complete Ikelite housing, ports and Ike arms. I have used this system for about 100 dives. Was serviced by Ikelite about a year ago. Never been flooded, excellent condition. Would like to sell as a package but would entertain offers for each piece.

Ike D70 Housing 6807.1

6"dome 5503.55, for Nikon 18-70 lense

8" dome w/shade 5510.22, for Nikon 12-24 lense

60 mm flat port 5502.41

105 w/manual focus port 5508.05

105vr port 5505.46

Ikelite arms, ev manual controller for Ike strobes

1500.00 takes all the above. Would include D70 with battery and charger and the original box and manuals for extra cost, if buyer needs camera too!!

Also, I have always used this housing in manual as my strobes are SB-105's, would include them also with single and dual sync cords for $800.00. They do not work with TTL so thats why they are an extra if interested.

You are correct I am in the States.

Are you interested in the strobes too? Or just the housing and ports?I would need to know for postage.]

Price dropped to $1200.00 or BO for housing, ports, arms & clamps!

Price dropped to 1100.00us This is last attempt till I list on E-Bay.

Would like to sell as a package, but would consider selling ports separate.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements