Steve Williams

My first attempt on Flikr

I've attempted to get a very limited set of images up on Flikr to try to get the hang of it. I'd appreciate any comments on the presentation, format, selection, etc. If you take a look please let me know what the page says, when I do it I get "Your photos" I was hoping for "JAW's Dad" ( My son's initials are JAW) I think I'm missing something really simple. Please try the link below in my signature block and see if it works :)

All the shots are from a Nikonos setup using the old fashioned chemical film.

Thanks, Steve

Looks great Steve, and yes the title is Jaw's Dad's photos.

You have to log yourself out to see it as we see it.

Nice collection also, however I really like to be able to check out the "Properties" gathered from the file EXIF. I think this is an option you can select in your Flickr setup.

Thanks guys! Andrew I'm not sure how to make the EXIF data visible and I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be much to see since these images are scans made from that old film stuff. You remember, that archaic form of image capture that was popular years ago. Little plastic like rolls with wierd chemicals on them that came in these cute small containers, you could only use them once though, :P I will take your advice and add some info on the shots to the page. Fun stuff and easy to do.

How does the wetpixel flickr group work? Sorry for the dumb question, it's not obvious to me.

Steve

The Wetpixel Flickr group is pretty easy. You add images to it, and they appear in the Collaborative Slide Show:

http://wetpixel.com/i.php/slideshow/

Anyone can embed the slideshow into their website.

That's about it. :P

Nice one Steve - you've got some great stuff on there!

Thanks for the info and kind comments! Looks like a good way to spend the winter, loading up flickr. I have to get a spot all ready for the great shots Eric is going to help me get in Bonaire in June! :P

Steve

Sponsors

Advertisements