nixpix

Bought - Ikelite DS125 strobes

Hi... I am looking to buy 2 used Ikelite DS125 strobes. Must be in VGC and pref with arms and TTL sync cable for Ike housing. Email me at nkphotos@ozemail.com.au or reply below. Thanks Nick

Nick!!!

How are you doing mate!

How's my (your) D100 housing?

I have two DS125 that I am selling that are very familiar with that housing. Let me know if you are interested. I also have a charger and some extras.

-Larry

Nick!!!

How are you doing mate!

How's my (your) D100 housing?

I have two DS125 that I am selling that are very familiar with that housing. Let me know if you are interested. I also have a charger and some extras.

-Larry

Thanks to Larry I have now got some strobes!

Hi Larry,

I am in the market for two preloved DS125's. Are they still available? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know. I live in Auckland NZ so could arrange money to you via bank transfer or paypal. I will obviously be happy to arrange for shipping to NZ.

Let me know

many thanks

Pete Mesley

www.petemesley.com

Hi... I am looking to buy 2 used Ikelite DS125 strobes. Must be in VGC and pref with arms and TTL sync cable for Ike housing. Email me at nkphotos@ozemail.com.au or reply below. Thanks Nick

Hi Larry,

I am in the market for two preloved DS125's. Are they still available? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know. I live in Auckland NZ so could arrange money to you via bank transfer or paypal. I will obviously be happy to arrange for shipping to NZ.

Let me know

many thanks

Pete Mesley

www.petemesley.com

I have 2 DS-125 I can sell with 2 set of sync cord to Ikelite housing. How much can I get ?!

590558581_72a4cd101d.jpg

I have 2 DS-125 I can sell with 2 set of sync cord to Ikelite housing. How much can I get ?!

590558581_72a4cd101d.jpg

HI CADiver,

Thanks for the response. I am willing to pay a fair price for them. You let me know how much you want for them and I will respond. you can PM me preferably, not much point taking up bandwidth on this forum. send me an email petemes@ihug.co.nz I have a sealux housing so wont need the cords thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pete Mesley

CADiver, I've just bought myself a new Ike housing so I need some sync cords... can we make a deal for one or two of the cords you've got, since Pete won't need them?

My email address is keri@reefnet.ca, let me know what you think. I'm also interested in one or two of the DS-125's if they're not sold to Pete...

Sponsors

Advertisements