plsdiver4377

Fiji via Air Pacific.............

Hi everyone,

Me and my wife will traveling to Fiji (Beqa Lagoon Resort) via Air Pacific thru LAX at the end of February. Has anyone had any recent experience with this airline, specifically the carry-on number and weight restrictions?

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated. If this has already been asked my apologies.

Thanks, Jim

Hi everyone,

Me and my wife will traveling to Fiji (Beqa Lagoon Resort) via Air Pacific thru LAX at the end of February. Has anyone had any recent experience with this airline, specifically the carry-on number and weight restrictions?

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated. If this has already been asked my apologies.

Thanks, Jim

I was just there in September. I had two 60 pound check in bags, plus one peli 1510 and a filled computreker. I managed without a problem, but i definitely recommend checking their website before you go to see if they have made any changes to their weight restrictions.

Air Pacific is fine. 10 hours from LAX to Nadi is not bad.

have fun.

If you're traveling in Economy, "technically" their baggage allowance is 23k or 50.6 lbs. per checked bag. Their carry-on allowace in Economy is FIVE kilo! Last time we flew with them, they asked me as I was boarding the plane about my rolling carry-on which carries my cameras, lenses & laptop....it was definitely over 5kg....once I told them what was in it, they let me take it on! Good luck and have fun...we're off to Fiji again next week

Sponsors

Advertisements